[EM] Two questions added to wiki questionaire

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:36:04 PDT 2005

I already mentioned that, under the question that asked if methods should
force people to vote sincerely, I added one that asks if a method should get
rid of the lesser-of-evils problem.

I've also added one more question: Under the question that asks if
simplicity (or something) is more important than "anti-strategic"
properties, I added a question that asks if reducing need for strategy is
more important than a method's "vulnerability to strategy".

That's an area in which people are seriously missing the point. I'm not
saying that's important to me, but I felt that I should say something.
Beyond that, having done what I can, I don't care; repeat whatever gives you
satisfaction to repeat.

Mike Ossipoff