[EM] Contd, ASPCA yes. SOACC & SFBC no.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:50:03 PDT 2005

Yesterday I'd said that if SOACC and Strong FBC were written in expectation
form, MMPO with AERLO would meet them. That apparently isn't so, or so it
seemed when I checked it out yesterday after my posting.

By "conditionally", I mean "if the voter didn't know enough about his
acivation of AERLO for other people, and its results, for that to be able to
affect the differences between the expectations of different ways of voting.

But MMPO with AERLO still meets SPCA. Adding power truncation, it meets
ASPCA. Then, adding ATLO, it meets CSPCA.

Mike Ossipoff