[EM] I didn't choose to be the topic

FL lengyel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:34:21 PST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:27:41 +0000, MIKE OSSIPOFF <nkklrp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I know, this is off-topic. True, I'm not the proper topic of EM. But
> anyone who is the topic of as many long postings as I've been has the right
> to reply, not to communicate with the poster, but to correct things said
> about me. I didn't choose this topic, so let's not attribute half the blame
> to me.

Would you be willing to accept the bulk of the blame for this post?

I see nothing particularly wrong with these off-topic postings,
provided they adhere
to the supreme aesthetic principle that wit transcends the ego of the
intended target.
As it stands, the level of the on-topic posts will have to be
correspondingly elevated
to offset the off-topic posts, this one included, with my apologies.