[EM] Ongoing disputes

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Sun Jan 30 17:02:51 PST 2005

Alex Small wrote:

> To each of the guys debating right now, I say:  You're right, the other
> guy is full of you-know-what.
>
> The best way to change my mind about you is to STOP BASHING EACH OTHER
> ON THE LIST!
>
> You both have interesting things to say about elections, but neither of
> you has anything interesting to say about the other.

Yes, I agree completely.

I certainly just don't care and truly hope it is now over.

If you want to flame me because of my extraordinarily low opinion of
both of you, feel free. You will not get a reply - your opinion of me is
simply unimportant.

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ==
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for temporal safety