[EM] There is always a Condorcet Winner! (among all lotteries of candidates :

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Wed Jan 5 18:17:42 PST 2005

Dear Jobst,

	Yes, it does sound like an intriguing idea, although non-deterministic
methods have never been an area of expertise for me.
	In its present state, the proposal is still a little bit too abstract for
me to grasp; as usual, it's easier for me to understand a tally method
once I am given an example of it in practice. So, could you please find
the Condorcet lottery for the following group of preferences, and show me
how you did it?

35: A>B>C>D
25: B>C>A>D
30: C>A>B>D