[EM] Re: electionmethods website is cancelled]

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Jan 17 15:33:40 PST 2005

STILL NEED A COMMITTEE!

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:31:59 -0800 Russ said:

> Given all that, I am willing to consider handing over control of the

> domain to an election-methods expert who agrees, more or less, with

> the current position of the site and likes the basic layout but

> would like to develop it further. If anyone is interested, please

> contact me. Thanks.

"wiki" has been mentioned - interesting, but I question whether it has the
best level of control formality.

Some of us could be interested in  Mike or Russ's opinions on 9/11, etc.,
but those do not belong on EM.

Still hope for better selling as to Condorcet.

Wandering around, I get to Elactorama, and wonder how that does, or
should, fit in.  See RLSuter words against IRV featured there.