[EM] Markus reply

Markus Schulze markus.schulze at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 25 07:54:08 PST 2005

Dear Mike,

you wrote (25 Feb 2005):
> It's easy to make a general claim like that, which is
> why you make it instead of stating what you think is
> unclear in the definitions. Forget about asking me for
> clear definitions or convincing me. There's no need
> to convince me, if you can convince others. Tell
> the people here what you think is unclear about
> my definitions of my criteria.

You were asked several times to define WDSC, SDSC,
and FBC in terms of cast preferences. You always
refused to do so.

And whenever someone submitted a definition for WDSC,
SDSC or FBC in terms of cast preferences and asked you
whether his definition corresponds with your intention
of this criterion, you always refused to answer.

By the way: I asked you several times to prove whether
my method (aka Schwartz sequential dropping, cloneproof
Schwartz sequential dropping, beatpath method, beatpath
winner, Schulze method) satisfies FBC. You always
refused to do so.

Markus Schulze