[EM] Re: Condorcet package

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Thu Feb 24 12:31:40 PST 2005

 See below.

The electorate never sees the pairwise matrix. The voter only submits a
ranked ballot.

I have tried to express (ineloquently) before that we need to axiomatize
EM's by keeping vote-collection methods distinct from vote-counting methods.
Even in pure Condorcet, a voter is not presented with a pairwise-matrix,
since that's a tabulation tool.