[EM] Paul reply

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:51:37 PST 2005

Paul--

I´d said:
:

>Choice of Approval strategies depends largely on what you prefer to
>estimate.

You replied:

Somehow I think there should be a way to label posts that are about
"strategies that voters should employ for a given election method" as
opposed to "this election method can be exploited by these strategies".

I reply:

Of course, in general, posting subject lines should tell what they´re about.
In particular, I certainly meant for that postsing´s subject line to
indicate that I was talking about strategies available for Approval.

You continued:

The same language is used in both cases

I reply:

Well the wording is different.

You continued:

, so it can be confusing when is
concerned about the latter but finds the former irrelevant.

I reply:

Surely you´re not saying that you believe that how to vote is irrelevant.

Mike Ossipoff