[EM] Updated article

rob brown rob at karmatics.com
Mon Dec 26 12:51:15 PST 2005

Well Paul we certainly are in agreement here in that voters should not need
to know poll information.  (or get any advantage whatsoever by knowing it,
in my opinion)

However, if I am looking for an accurate predictor of the outcomes of big
elections, I am extremely impressed with sites like tradesports.com and
other futures markets.  But that's another topic....

-rob