[EM] Group strategy (was Re: Approval Voting elections don't always have an equilibrium)

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Dec 24 08:01:44 PST 2005

Much of the work on strategy-proofness and equilibria is only
about *individuals* not having an incentive to change their own
vote, given an assumption that no one else' vote will change.
That neglects the incentive for a (coordinated) group to change
their votes, as in Jan Kok's example below.
--Steve