[EM] thoughts on the pairwise matrix

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Fri Dec 2 17:10:21 PST 2005

At no time did I ever say that "Condorcet is flawed". At various times I
said I was uncomfortable with the way some methods broke cycles, and many
times I said that claims made by people about it were unproven.

It is not up to me to "prove" that someone else's unproven assertion is
false, when I all I did was point out that it was an unproven assertion.

  _____