[EM] Center for Range Voting Formed

Warren Smith wds at math.temple.edu
Wed Aug 10 07:00:40 PDT 2005

it (for the moment) is located at
   http://math.temple.edu/~wds/crv/RangeVoting.html

please check it out.  Any help in constructing and improving this web page
will be appreciated.  You can add new content by emailing me files.
You can improve the presentation of old content by grabbing, editing to
improve English, organization, logic, whatever, (or to covert the
files in plain text form into nice-looking HTML, or improve the HTML
files by using better-looking HTML)

(Interrupt -- one more to kill letter)
? mail election-methods-electorama.com at electorama.com
Subject: Center for Range Voting Formed
it (for the moment) is located at
   http://math.temple.edu/~wds/crv/RangeVoting.html

Please check it out.  Any help in constructing and improving this web page
will be appreciated.  You can add new content by emailing me files.
You can improve the presentation of old content by grabbing, editing to
improve English, organization, logic, whatever, (or to convert the
files in plain text form into nice-looking HTML, or improve the HTML
files by using better-looking HTML)

If anybody knows how to do CGI scripts, I would appreciate assistance-offers.

You can also join the range-voting blog either directly at the CRV site
or by going to the blog's home page at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RangeVoting/  .

I am attempting to convince the CAV (center for approval voting) to merge with
the CRV to form the CRAV.

Warren D Smith     wds at math.temple.edu