[EM] IRV bill on Washington State Governor's desk

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Sat Apr 16 20:04:53 PDT 2005

Hi Ted,
	That's pretty interesting. I think that the direct link to the bill is
here:
http://www.leg.wa.gov/wsladm/billinfo1/dspBillSummary.cfm?billnumber=1447&year=2005
http://www.leg.wa.gov/pub/billinfo/2005-06/Htm/Bills/House%20Bills/1447.htm
	It looks to me like it is quite specific to IRV. The title of the bill is
"Establishing a pilot project to examine the use of instant runoff voting
for nonpartisan offices."