[EM] Mike: what exactly are we arguing about?

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Tue Apr 12 03:06:07 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

	In our  current discussion of voter strategy, we seem to be talking
largely at cross-purposes. You accuse me of ignoring points of yours which
I have actually read and tried to take into account in my reply. I suggest
that we will have a more productive discussion if we first clarify what
are the major points that we are trying to make.
	So, I request that you _briefly_ answer the following questions:

1. What is the main point that you are trying to demonstrate?
2. What do you think is the main point that I am trying to demonstrate?

	Perhaps proceeding from this basis will help to reduce the level of
confusion and misunderstanding in our discussion.

my best,
James