[EM] Sorry, posted it twice

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:38:37 PDT 2005

I accidentally sent my own copy of "Re: Objections to majority" to EM. I'd
changed the subject line to something shorter to write, and intended to
e-mail it to myself, but accidentally sent that copy to EM, in addition to
the original.

That's happened a few times in the past, but this time it happend with two
different subject lines. I'm sure that this incidence of it will give me
reason to be more careful to not post copies of what I've posted.

Mike Ossipoff