[EM] Re: Utilities?

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 9 06:29:19 PDT 2004

Maybe I am wrong, the two diagram sets I saw are not "equivalent" in my
eye.
Can someone provide a better term than "equivalent"...
It's OK for the right ones, but not for the left ones.
(A=C) > B  and  (A=C) > D  is "equivalent" to (A=C) > (B=D)
A > B and C > D is not "equivalent" to A > B,  A > D, C > B and C > D
because first case allows A>B>C>D and second does not.
Did I miss something?
The last classification seems to miss the disjoint cases of undecidness,

maybe it should be a third class.

Steph