[EM] Re: Kerry-Nader negotiation initiative

Rob Brown rob at karmatics.com
Thu Sep 2 15:10:54 PDT 2004

Paul Kislanko <kislanko <at> airmail.net> writes:

> Yep. You got it. Kerry's hold on his votes is very tenuous. If he even looks
> like he's asking Nader for "help", he's toast.

That's crazy.  I don't doubt that there is *someone* out there that thinks
that illogically, but given that this would instantly give several million
former Nader voters to Kerry, I don't see them outwieghing that.

Your suggestion that, in the absense of Nader screwing things up for the
democrats this election, the very voters who are angry about last time would
take the initiative to "fill in for him" and do the exact same thing this time
around-- strikes me as completely illogical.