[EM] Approval and Condorcet votes

Ma Anguo maanguo at giga.net.tw
Fri Sep 3 02:05:02 PDT 2004

I am spending a lot of time to develop the alternative
voting web site and promote such voting methods.

I am happy to see that there are a lot of initiatives going
on pushing for voting reform.

I will compile a list when I can.

Meanwhile, please stop by and cast your vote:

http://www.masquilier.org/agora/viewforum.php?f=7

yours,

Augustin

--
www.masquilier.org
Condorcet, Approval alternative voting.

In order to prevent people from receiving viruses
that would seem to originate from my email,
if you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission
to add this address to your address book.
If I am in your address book, please remove me.
Of course, this does not apply to GNU/Linux users.
Thank you.