[EM] California Dreamin', Take 2

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 1 06:30:09 PDT 2004

Brian,

I believe the problem is not only the number, it is the credibility.
Proximity is less and less an issue. Phones, fax, radio, tv, newspapers,
planes, internet, roads, trains, pick the mean you want what someone says
gets heard the other side of the planet a couple of seconds later and changes
life their for the next days...
We are all neighbours and physically (not legislatively) in the same
country (in the same causality sphere if you prefer the physical point of view).
We have to adapt. Local representatives are to become demanders at an upper
level,
not actors.

Just my humble opinion,
Stephane Rouillon.