[EM] OK, I'll try again, regarding the MAM example

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Wed Oct 6 14:20:21 PDT 2004

At 4:12 PM -0500 10/6/04, Paul Kislanko wrote:
>Give me one good reason why I should support an election method
>where the voters who rank candidate A last among 3 candidates cause
>A to win the election.

Give me a perfect election method.

You can't.

Of the various election methods I am aware of, MAM is at the top of my list.

It doesn't matter what election method you choose, it will always
have some flaw that at least one person will find absolutely
unacceptable.

If this is the case with you and what you believe to be a flaw
(mentioned above), then please say so.