[EM] Does MAM use the Copeland method?

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Oct 6 13:55:20 PDT 2004

" All we know is that they
> _preferred_ a defeated candidate."

The candidate wasn't "defeated" by the voters, it was only "defeated" by the
METHOD.

If you look at my original analysis of the "election", my question was why
should the 33 percent of the voters who voted A LAST cause A to win.

No one who has attacked me has addressed that.

Give a logical explanation for why voting a candidate LAST should cause the
candidate to win in a system. My ears are open.