[EM] Re: Does MAM use the Copeland method?

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Oct 6 13:10:02 PDT 2004

That example was the first that convinced me that there was a lot of work to
be done to get one that can be explained to the voting public.

For the same set of ballots, pairwise comparisons result in a different
winner based upon which voting method is employed. So which one you use is
an article of faith, not reason.