[EM] More easily hand-counting three-slot Condorcet

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sun Nov 7 15:35:07 PST 2004

I seriously think there's no point in continuing this dialog.

Jobst already pointed out you weren't addressing the technical issues, and I
pointed out that you phrased the debate in terms of your preferences instead
of the technical issues (sorry you missed that) and you're just continuing
with personal arguments that I'm as much a pot as you are a kettle.

I'll resign from the discussion, and apologize to the list for trying to get
a generalization of proper use of "jargon" if jargon must be used into the
discussions.