[EM] Reply was interrupted.

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Wed May 26 22:40:31 PDT 2004

>My objection to James G.A.
>isn't so much the extra letter as its unnecessarily close resemblence to
>James G.

	Nonsense. There is nothing unclear about the difference between "James
G." and "James G-A" I can't imagine a scenario where the use of such an
abbreviation would cause any serious confusion.

>Here are some alternatives. Let me know which you prefer:
>G.A.
>JGA
>Jim

	I'm sorry, I don't like any of those. James or James G-A will be fine.

>By the way, usually hyphenated names are used by rich families. I suggest
>that the hyphenated rich have more to apologize for than to complain
>about.

	What are you thinking? You obviously have no knowledge of my family
background, so why on Earth are you commenting on it here?

James