[EM] please glance at essay: "Reciprocal Pairing"

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Sun May 23 00:04:02 PDT 2004

Someone pointed out the work that has been done on pairing and the "stable
marriage problem", and I find that most of this work has already been
done. Sorry about that; I really had no idea. I guess that re-inventing
the wheel is the pitfall of not being aware of what has already been done.
I guess that my main question now is whether the "Mutual favorite method,
with utility-based paradox resolution" has already been proposed, or
anything very similar.

my best,
James