[EM] Nanson

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Mon May 17 11:47:55 PDT 2004

This amazes me.
You are not the first to tell me Borda and Condorcet are "equivalent".
It could be the case in term of determining the winner when there is a
Condorcet winner.
However, Borda is not cloneproof and I always believed Condorcet methods were.

So, does a susceptibility to cloning affects only second or latest rankings
when ordering candidates after the election
or what is my mistake?

Steph