[EM] plurality - mandate length

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Mon May 17 05:39:02 PDT 2004

Among the several ideas I proposed in SPPA,
one consists in using the plurality result to determine the mandate length.

Above 50% the elected person receives a full mandate.
But do you think a president winning with 25% of the votes could be limited
to a two-years mandate instead of four years?

Stephane