[EM] Meeting about electoral reform of Netherlands

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Fri May 7 23:26:01 PDT 2004

Are you sure that the Netherlands electoral system will be discuss in
San Diego?

The Netherlands are in Europe between Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium...
San Diego is ... on the other side of earth.

Please give me more information.

David GLAUDE

Stephane Rouillon wrote:

> I heard about a meeting held to discuss different options to reform
> the Netherlands electoral system.  They would be searching for
> a model that gives a better individual link between voters and
> elected persons, but not necessarily geographic representation.
> This meeting is supposed to be held in San Diego in the coming weeks...
>
> Anybody has more details?
>
> Steph
>
> ----

Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/
For Belgium: http://www.poureva.be/