[EM] ERBuckliln(whole) with AERLO meets Strong FBC

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:33:01 PST 2004

	A couple of quick questions, Mike. One, what is the difference between
strong FBC and regular FBC? I couldn't find the answer where FBC is
defined on your web site. Two, how would AERLO apply to Bucklin? The
definition of AERLO that you sent to me earlier was based on the existence
of a majority rule cycle, which wouldn't be detected by Bucklin. Would it
come into effect when more than one candidate passes the majority
threshold at the same stage?

James