[EM] Response to Kevin Venzke's response

Doreen Dotan dordot2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 11:02:02 PST 2004

B"H

Hi, Toplak.  You're right on both counts.  Please read the section of my post that I retained below.

Before reading your question I thought of an improved system of voting as being a stepping stone to anarchy.  Now that you bring up the subject, having seen how sticky the issue of sincere voting is and reading from experts that every system of voting devised in fraught with problems, I may have no recourse but to come to the conclusion that no system of voting can ameliorate or mitigate the inherent problems in our systems of government.  That I would consider to be a "last resort" decision that I am nowhere near ready to come to yet, however.  I should like to consider the alternatives that exist in depth first.

Where are you from?  Interesting name you have there.

Doreen

Toplak Jurij <jure.toplak at uni-mb.si> wrote:
Hi,
I thought real anarchist were against elections and law.
Or is this "the least of all evils", too? :)
Best,
J.