[EM] STV can be hand counted...

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 15 17:34:02 PST 2004

I apologize: my mistake.

First I ment long not hard and second if you've got the (wo)manpower it is not really long.
I'm sorry it was the feeling I got after resolving alone 12 elections of 15 candidates and 15 voters.
So please everyone, I remove that opinion,
STV is perfectly feasible by hand in a reasonnable time, with enough persons knowing what they do.

Sorry, Stephane.
At least I learned what "rubbish" means...