[EM] Request for help: complex election

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 10:50:02 PST 2004

> Combining the two elections is exactly what the Board has
> decided is necessary.  The question I'm asking is not whether
> to do this, but how to do it.
[snip]
> If anyone is willing to have a serious look at my original
> email, or even tell me where else I can get expert advice on
> such things, I really would appreciate it.

One possible source of advice would be Electoral Reform Services (contact details at:
http://www.erbs.co.uk/ ).   They provide advice and undertake elections of many different kinds for
a very wide variety of organisations and so may have come across a system similar to that you wish
to implement.
James