[EM] Different electoral systems

stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 10 11:09:03 PST 2004

Two provinces of Canada are moving a step closer toward proportional representation.  Quebec and British-Columbia are both making available on internet public proposals to reform their electoral system and sometimes further their democratic institutions.  In addition Ontario, New-Brunswick, PEI and Saskatchewan governments are officially studying new systems.

To read public proposals visit:

http://www.citizensassembly.bc.ca/public
I think it is under get_involved,submissions

and for french readers:

http://www.assnat.qc.ca/fra/37legislature1/commissions/Ci/modescrutin/index.html

The SPPA system I promote is available on both sites under my name...

S. Rouillon