[EM] Site Updates

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Sat Mar 6 16:55:04 PST 2004

Well, just finished updating my calculator site. I now allow people
to enter the complete names of the candidates and will hopefully get
back some interesting ballots every once in awhile. I also added the
IRV method to my site...but only because I needed a way to more
easily compare results...as far as I know, my site is the only one
that allows the pasting of ballots with equal rankings and IRV
computation.
I am pretty sure my IRV computations are correct...feel free to check
them yourself and let me know if you find any problems.

(again) it's http://condorcet.ericgorr.net

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu