[EM] Is this cyclic preference example not rational? (Was: SFCdefinition supports partial preference relations)

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon Jul 26 14:46:13 PDT 2004

I didn't think the question was relevant.

Election-Methods folks who refer to voters as "irrational" are missing the
point. Most, if not all, of the vote-counting methods are "irrational", if
by "rational" you mean they have to conform a pre-determined set of axioms,
not all of which are conformed to by every method.