[EM] Why I said "James A."

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:43:22 PDT 2004

James--

I neglected to reply completelly to this P.S., so I'll reply to it now:

You said:

P.S. Of course I noticed your subject header with the name "James A.", an
abbreviation which I have repeatedly asked you not to use.

I reply:

No one else would get so angry about an initial.

You continued:

it's obvious that you're using it for no
other reason than the fact that I asked you not to. What on Earth are you
trying to achieve with that?

I reply:

A fair question. I wanted to show you that respect has to be mutual.

You seem to expect respect, regardless of whether you disrespect others. Is
that an attitude common among people with hyphenated names?

Mike Ossipoff