[EM] Gore vs. Bush

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:16:02 PST 2004

Yes^6, and other things that Bush never thought of.

Gore is just as bad a hawk and anti-environmentalist as Bush, if not
worse. He was in the pockets of the same corporate interests, etc.

His sheep's clothing are a little more convincing to some, but that's
intentional; if the devil didn't dress him up better, then the race
wouldn't have been as even.  As we know, the devil needs an even race to
keep his two party system going.

The only advantage that I can see if Gore had gotten elected is that the
opposition party (the Republicans) would have had more spine in opposing
all of these measures ... more spine than the spineless Democrats had when
a Republican president was pushing them through.

Forest