[EM] Lesser-of-2-evils voting

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:11:01 PST 2004

Remember that Time Magazine website unofficial poll during the 2000
election year?  Nader was way out ahead of both Gore and Bush after more
than an hundred thousand responses.  If either Bush or Gore had that kind
of lead in a Time Magazine poll, no matter how unofficial or unscientific,
it would have been big news.

So what did they do when Nader was the obvious people's choice?  They
quitely discontinued the poll.

Forest