[EM] Advocating Condorcet

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Tue Jan 27 12:25:50 PST 2004

Just an idea...

Now that the Oscar nominations are out, if possible, run your own
Oscar vote among a large group of people. Personally, I belong to a
rather large movie group in the DC area and am doing just this. Not
sure how much participation I will end up with, but I am hoping...

I basically what I am doing is just asking people to rank their
preferences in the various categories, without yet mentioning the
method (don't want to hit them with everything at once).