[EM] Real usage of my site

Ma Anguo maanguo at giga.net.tw
Thu Feb 26 18:03:02 PST 2004

On Friday 27 Feb 2004 4:46 am, Eric Gorr wrote:
> Apparently the Haifa Linux Club (Israeli Linux User Group
> - http://www.haifux.org/) used my Condorcet voting
> calculator to select their logo. There were 16 options
> and 20 voters. I found it interesting that no cycles were
> generated in this case.

Congratulation Eric for this nice use of your site.

That there was no cycle is understandable: the chosen design
is indeed much better than the other ones. It is actually
an Ideal Democratic Winner, so the outcome is
straightforward.

It seems that Gnu/Linux users are fond of Condorcet.
It is well known that Debian Linux are using Condorcet for
all their elections.

Blessings,

Augustin

--
www.masquilier.org
Condorcet, Approval alternative voting.

In order to prevent people from receiving viruses
that would seem to originate from my email,
if you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission
to add this address to your address book.
If I am in your address book, please remove me.
Of course, this does not apply to GNU/Linux users.
Thank you.