[EM] Butt off OSSIPOFF: can't Lanphier expell him ?

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sun Feb 1 18:27:02 PST 2004

Craig,

I have a very strong anti-censorship bias on this list, so no, I won't
be kicking Mike off of this list.  If I were to kick anyone off of this
list, Craig, it would be you.  Quite frankly, you are the archetypal
"net.kook", as defined here:
http://dict.die.net/kook/

So, should I make it a policy to ban net.kooks Craig?  If so, can I take
you off now, or will you just unsubscribe on your own?

Rob