[EM] Educative Alternative Voting board...

Anguo maanguo at giga.net.tw
Sun Feb 8 09:15:02 PST 2004

Hello,

I have been reading the posts on this list for a little
while. I am no expert in Election Methods, but I feel quite
interested in them.

Rather than the theory, I feel more interested in the
educative aspect of alternative election methods: how to
publicise Approval and Condorcet to as many people as
possible.

I am currently maintaining a new bulletin board, modified so
that people can create their own polls and learn from them.

You can have a look at www.masquilier.org to see what I
mean.
Meanwhile, I am looking forward to your comments, here or in
the Agora in the site above. Please, also create a few
polls that you think can have an educative value to future
visitors. You can create polls about people or political
parties, pop stars or whatever you feel, related to your
own country.

Blessings,

augustin

--
	"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft

--President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953