[EM] Chris' ranked Plurality fails Markus' copied criterion

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:17:04 PST 2004

As you probably already knew, Chris' ranked Plurality fails the criterion
that Markus copied from Steve and posted in a recent e-mail.

I was giving "voted over" the meaning that it would have in ordinary
Plurality. Of course ranking y over x might have no effect at all in Chris'
ranked Plurality.

So ranked Plurality also fails my own votes-only CC.

Mike Ossipoff