[EM] Is range voting the panacea we need?

RLSuter at aol.com RLSuter at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 18:42:40 PST 2004

Will someone on the list who has studied range voting and compared it to
Condorcet, approval, and other methods please comment on Doug Greene's paper? He
appears to be saying that range voting is superior to all other single winner
methods. Are there good arguments against this conclusion? Does range voting
have serious flaws? If so, could someone briefly summarize them?

Thanks,
Ralph Suter