[EM] Draft of CVD analysis about IRV vs. Condorcet Voting

Ernest Prabhakar drernie at mac.com
Fri Apr 2 22:30:32 PST 2004

Hi Ralph,

I think its a fair critique, but I would encourage you to approach them
in a more positive fashion.  For example, I think they do raise a
number of valid points, and this seems the first most of us have seen
of IRV supporters actually trying to tackle the issues head on.

I would encourage you to start with affirming their valid points before
criticizing the (notable) weaknesses, as I think it will make it more
likely for them to acknowledge your complaints.  After all, you're
trying to write *to* them, not *about* them, so it pays to be civil.

-- Ernie P.