[EM] AccuPoll

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Wed Apr 28 10:27:06 PDT 2004

Though people would be interested in this letter I just received from AccuPoll.
I have asked them if they would be interested in providing more
options in their software to handle other ranked ballot methods and
offering to help (free of charge, of course) them if they are
interested.

------

We would like to express our thanks to those of you who inquired
about whether AccuPoll is developing a ranked-choice or IRV feature
for our electronic voting system.  Some counties and municipalities
have indicated interest in such a feature, noting many of the same
arguments presented by you and other activists.

AccuPoll is currently developing an IRV capability for our voting
system.  We anticipate completion of and qualification for the
feature by the first quarter of 2005 and its availability to counties
and municipalities shortly thereafter.  This option will be provided
at no cost.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Geoff Mordock
AccuPoll

Geoff Mordock