[EM] Re: Truncation, defeat strength, Landau

Rob LeGrand honky1998 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 08:56:03 PDT 2003

Kevin Venzke wrote:
> Does anyone know what the Landau set (or method) is?  I believe it is on
> Rob LeGrand's webpage, but I can't find anything on it.

I haven't got around to describing or implementing Landau on those pages
yet, but Smith and Schwartz are implemented.  When the two sets are equal,
only the Smith set is reported.  Try

or

and click "Calculate all winners" for examples of the sets' differing.

=====
Rob LeGrand, psephologist
rob at approvalvoting.org
Citizens for Approval Voting