[EM] Approval Voting and Classical Mechanics

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:47:08 PDT 2003

Very interesting!

Simulations of these dynamical systems could easily include the candidate
popularity factor.

Would typical initial conditions lead to equilibium solutions? Would they
cycle? Or would they be chaotic?

Simulations can answer many such questions if the analytical approach
below gets too complicated.

Forest