[EM] Alex wrote: "Less information good..."

Rob Speer rspeer at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 4 10:57:02 PDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:20:02AM -0400, Donald Davison wrote:
> If a majority does not regard your candidate as a beauty, just remember,
> `Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'  Nader is not the beauty of the
> majority of the people, so you have no right to advocate election methods
> that will fool this majority into electing your Nader, your turkey.

I know it's bad form to respond to Donald's wild assertions, but this
one requires some damage control. Condorcet could not have elected
Nader. In Florida in 2000, it would have elected Gore, the "centrist",
and practically any preferential method would have done the same.

--
Rob Speer